Friday, September 23, 2011

Goofy Smiles

It was definitely time for a header change! So this is my family whom I love and adore completely! I promised my sister that I would draw a picture of all of us (including our pets!) to replace the awful one I drew when I was like 13(??) Gah oh those days! I'm glad I was able to finish this before the workload at school got too crazy. :P

P.S: the mutt in the top right corner was my dog Tipper....he died a couple of years ago but the memories of his "what-the-heck-are-you-doing?" face will forever be implanted in my memories! <3

3 comments:

  1. lol thanks Manu....so does that mean we can be friends again?? or do i have to buy you a copy of snow white in blu ray too? lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHHAH... getting me snow white would probably make it worse, I'm not a fan of that ... lady... but I do love aladdin, and lion king, and the jungle book.... so plenty of other choices :)

    ReplyDelete