Thursday, January 20, 2011

Facial Expression


These are actually redo's from the final character design assignment I got before the Christmas break last year. I HATED how my other ones turned out even though my teacher gave me a generous mark! Redoing the assignment was something that I just felt that I needed to do and I'm much more happier with these ones! (Although it took me forever to finish them! The guy gave me a bit of trouble grrr!!) And yes the lady design is the same from my previous entry! :)

3 comments:

  1. These are so incredibly expressive, which is really hard to achieve while still making a character look attractive (which you accomplished exquisitely). I especially love the woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Expressions are something I still need to work on :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is really nice naomi!

    ReplyDelete